US Debt Clock .org app for iPhone and iPad
The US Debt Clock .org App gives you a Real-Time glimpse of the most relevant economic data showing the financial condition of the US Federal Government, the 50 States and the World with over 800, up to the Second Data Fields.
• Go Back in Time to the Year 1900 to see the performance of each President, all the
way forward until NOW.
• Compare the Debt and GDP of all 50 US States.
• See the World Debt Clock represented in US Dollars, and how each Countrys Debt
Level and GDP place them in the Global Economic System.
• Federal Budget Showdown matches the CBO, OMB, HCB and USDC against each
other, 4 years into the future.
• Look into the Future to see the US Debt Clock in 4 Years at Current Rates.
• Go Back by decade to see where US Debt Levels were in 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.
• Travel Back in Time to the year 1100 for a complete History of Money and Banking.
Pros and cons of US Debt Clock .org app for iPhone and iPad
US Debt Clock .org app good for
Easy to use, free app, from top sources with details on all aspects of US and global financial debt. Everyone should spend a few minutes in this app, to think, and try to change their part of the future.
This app currently doesnt let the numbers constantly tick up like the web site. It takes away from the terrifying experience, like watching a train wreck, only instead of a train its the Universes most dominant super power.
I enjoyed the history of money section.
Please make the numbers spin up, even if its only an approximation updated when the app starts.
Some bad moments
The 4 year forecast of median home at 32k cannot be right. Tried going to the app support to report there, but the link leads to a 404 error page.
The "BEST" Debt Clock app by far!!! Amazing amount of data. Would highly recommend...
Runs super quick. Debt stats go back to 1900. Great get for the money.
Really cool to see what all of the changes are from 2000 to now. Works perfect with my iPhone 6S and my wifes iPhone 6. Not sure what the other reviewers are talking about.